Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brightstar wants you to win !!

Register your BlackBerry that you bought from us at www.brightstarcorp.com.my and win yourself some great prizes..Here's how it goes !

If you have purchased any BlackBerry Smartphones which was from Brightstar, just visit www.brightstarcorp.com.my and there is a button on the left to register for the contest and to receive your 24 months warranty. Do note the warranty is for all BlackBerry models distributed by Brightstar from BlackBerry Torch, Bold 9780, Bold 9700, Curve 3G and Curve 8520 purchased and registered between 3rd December 2010 to 28th February 2011.

For the contest it is only applicable for BlackBerry Torch, Bold 9780 or Curve 3G and answer a simple not more than 6 word slogan “I Love my BlackBerry 6 …”

Prizes are as below: Grand Prize : BMW X6, Paris Holiday for 2 6Nights (announcing on March 2011)

Monthly Prizes (December 2010, Jan 2011 & Feb 2011) Sharp Quattron 40” LED TV


1 comment:

  1. I've just bought 2 Blackberry Bold 9780 in January 2011 in Penang.
    I've registered both BB under my name.
    Today, I've read an advert about BB contest in the newspaper, so I decided to
    participate.
    However, I couldn't register my both BB IMEI number, because it says that
    "The device specified has been registered already."
    How could this happen?? Someone from the store did this or what?
    I need some explanation because it happened to my both Blackberry Bold IMEI!
    I have the right to participate in this contest because I was the one who
    purchased both BBs!
    I've sent this email to info.enquiries@brightstar.com. but no feedback! :(

    ReplyDelete